Sökning: "intended parents"
Visar resultat 16 - 20 av 65 uppsatser innehållade orden intended parents.
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Centrum för genusvetenskap
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores transnational commercial surrogacy in the context of Thailand, with the specific purpose to examine Thai women’s motives and experiences of being a surrogate mother. The study is based on two months of fieldwork in Bangkok between June and August 2014 during which interviews were conducted with eleven former, current or future surrogate mothers. LÄS MER
17. Socionomens delaktighet i risksamhället - En studie av socionomers bedömning och förhållningssätt till ungas användande av internet och sociala medierKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study was to gain a better understanding of how social workers in the social child and youth care in Sweden relate to young people's use of social media and the internet. We also intended to understand the potential consequences of the social workers assessments regarding young people’s use of the internet and social media. LÄS MER
18. “You will understand when you get older” : Parental strategies for handling children’s ‘difficult’ questionsMaster-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Barn- och ungdomsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Adults’ (parents’) sensitivity and awareness of their children’s issues and thoughts are important in order to answer their children. There is a need to investigate how parents try to find an appropriate strategy to answer their children’s life questions. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Malmö högskola/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This project focuses on the interaction between parents and children in their everyday practices as a family. It investigates how interaction design can help to engage both children and parents in shared home-based activities through digital media. The target group involved in this project is limited to boys aged 10-12 and their parents. LÄS MER
20. Surrogatmoderskap -särskilt om de rättsliga komplikationer som kan uppstå i samband med förfarandetUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The woman who gives birth to a child is considered to be the legal mother. According to the statutory presumption of maternity in Föräldrabalken (1949: 381) (Children and Parents’ Code) Chapter 1 § 7, the woman who gives birth to a child is considered to bo the childs mother if, the child is conceived through a in vitro fertilization with donor eggs. LÄS MER