Sökning: "justice and cooperation."
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 87 uppsatser innehållade orden justice and cooperation..
1. One situation for two Courts - A thesis about the legal proceedings regarding the Rohingya crisisUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : In August 2017, a deadly crackdown by Myanmar’s army on Rohingya Muslims sent hundreds of thousands fleeing across the border into Bangladesh. The situation in Myanmar has escalated over the last few years. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Malmö universitet/Lärande och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This inquiry aims to contribute to the understanding of critical pedagogy and its implications for the visual arts classroom as it identifies the transformative dimensions of critical pedagogy in visual arts education. Consequently, this inquiry answers the questions: What are the views of critical pedagogy that can be discerned in the current Swedish syllabus for visual arts? And, how can the transformative dimensions of critical pedagogy be manifested in the visual arts classroom? The rationale of the study rests on the visual arts teachers’ importance to provide pupils with means for understanding the world in a nuanced way. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten; Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The concept of economic value is not well explored nor consistently applied in the field of taxation. Different systems of taxation assess value from their own perspectives and with their own interests in mind resulting in situations where different values for taxation are determined for the same transaction. LÄS MER
4. Paths Towards Justice for the Rohingya? - An Analysis of the Cases on the Rohingya and Myanmar in the International Court of Justice and the International Criminal CourtUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : Atrocities against members of the Rohingya group in Myanmar have since August 2017 resulted in over 10 000 deaths and close to one million people being forced to flee into neighbouring Bangladesh. In response to these events, The Gambia instituted proceedings against Myanmar before the International Court of Justice (ICJ) in November 2019. LÄS MER
5. Judicial Review of Procedural Acts of the European Public Prosecutor’s Office : A Legal Analysis of Article 42 of the Regulation on the Establishment of the European Public Prosecutor’s OfficeUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The European Public Prosecutor’s Office (the EPPO), established under enhanced cooperation by a Council Regulation (the Regulation), will be the first supranational criminal law enforcement body in the European Union (the EU) with direct powers visà-vis individuals. It will be responsible for investigating, prosecuting and bringing to judgments the perpetrators of offences against the Union’s financial interests. LÄS MER