Sökning: "land use tradition"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 28 uppsatser innehållade orden land use tradition.
1. Läplanteringars betydelse för jordbruket och biologisk mångfald : med fokus på uppbyggnad och artsammansättningKandidat-uppsats, SLU/Department of Landscape Architecture, Planning and Management (from 130101)
Sammanfattning : Ever since the Stone Age, nature and man have collaborated in the change in the cultural landscape with all its components. The basis for the function of this circulation is partly about how and to what extent man uses nature's resources, and partly how nature itself responds to the changes. LÄS MER
2. Tätt eller brett? : en forskningsförberedande studie i effekter av kontinuerlig tätortsutglesningMaster-uppsats, SLU/Department of Landscape Architecture, Planning and Management (from 130101)
Sammanfattning : Cities are expanding at a rapid speed as the urbanisation trend continues throughout the world. Large land aerials are being claimed in favor of urban sprawl as an answer to increasing inhabitant numbers in cities. LÄS MER
3. Swedish FES-related policy : integration of national objectives and factors affecting local actors’ policy responsUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, SLU/Dept. of Forest Economics
Sammanfattning : Paper 1 There is a trend towards intensification of forest use in many European countries, fuelled by an increased demand for forest products and services, driven by the global population, income growth and an increasing per capita consumption of forest products and forest ecosystem services, and politically promoted by a shift towards a bio-based economy. Based on the assumption that decisions on forest management relate to synergies—e. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Institutionen för Asien-, Mellanöstern- och Turkietstudier
Sammanfattning : Traditional Palestinian embroidery (tatreez) played an important role as a form of indigenous language in Palestinian culture before the Nakba, the 1948 mass displacement of Palestinians from their homeland. After the exile of the Palestinian population and through the subsequent conflicts and occupation in the decades since the Nakba, tatreez has become a symbol of Palestinian resistance, represented in art and dress as a way to demonstrate the history of the Palestinian people, their attachment to the land of Palestine, and their continued struggle for justice. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Institutionen för kultur och estetik
Sammanfattning : Singing in choirs is one of the most common hobbies in Sweden and different sorts of choral singing has been organized in Sweden for over 200 years. The tradition of choral singing stems from church, school, universities, communities and different sorts of movements, but like every society and all music, the Swedish culture of choral singing has been through a lot of changes due to social, economic, political and technological changes in both the Swedish society, Western Europe and the world as a whole. LÄS MER