Sökning: "life world"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2132 uppsatser innehållade orden life world.
1. ”There is no why” : A Psychoanalytic Approach to Trauma and Delusion in Kurt Vonnegut’s Slaughterhouse-FiveKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för humaniora
Sammanfattning : Slaughterhouse-Five by Kurt Vonnegut provides a profound discussion on how the many traumas of war affect the human psyche. The novel’s protagonist, Billy Pilgrim, is a direct witness of many horrific events in World War II, which causes certain life-changing symptoms later in his life. LÄS MER
2. A comparative study of Product Environmental Footprint (PEF) and EN 15804 in the construction sector concentrating on the End-of-Life stage and reducing subjectivity in the formulasMaster-uppsats, KTH/Hållbar utveckling, miljövetenskap och teknik
Sammanfattning : One of the main polluting industries in the world with high environmental impact is the construction industry which also generates a huge amount of waste. To overcome the seburdens, we need to reduce the impacts through new solutions, technologies and by injecting circular economy concept into the industry. LÄS MER
3. PARENT ENGAGEMENT IN SWEDISH PRESCHOOLS A narrative inquiry through the conceptual lens of proximal processesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Aim:There is an overall heavy emphasis on establishing strong teacher-parent relationships in the Swedish National Curriculum for Preschools and parent engagement in this regard, is considered important for reasons such as promoting child well-being-, healthy development-, socialisation- and learning through play. The central target of inquiry in this study was thus to investigate children- and adults’ understanding of parent engagement in Swedish preschools through the conceptual lens of proximal processes and explore how this may or may not affect child well-being and developmentTheory:The importance of understanding children’s learning as embedded in the social, cultural and family contexts in which it occurs contributes to the overall consensus that children will, in a well-being-, development- and learning perspective, do better with parents who are actively engaged in their children’s pedagogical life. LÄS MER
4. Born Global Firms in The Furniture Industry - A Multiple Case Study of Scandinavian Furniture brands within the Premium SegmentMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in International Business and Trade.... LÄS MER
5. This Devious Subject - about the future of this earthly life, my constructive failure to locate myself, and my being as a relationality of subjectivity, discourse and materialityMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Through articulating what I call my weave of understanding, in this thesis I aspire to come to a new understanding of the relation between materiality, discourse and ubjectivity as with my being composing a relationality that figures me a movement in and of the world. Inspired by Arendt’s concept of weaving in combination with Bakhtin’s notion of polyphony and what Icall sympathetic reading as my method I interpret and entangle notions from Foucault, Butler, Spivak, Irigaray, Merleau-Ponty, Derrida, hooks, Bhabha and Barad into what I call my weave of understanding. LÄS MER