Sökning: "research participation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 3216 uppsatser innehållade orden research participation.
1. Experiences and challenges of Collaboration between Civil Society Organizations and the United NationsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : Interorganizational collaboration is defined by Phillips, Lawrence and Hardy (2000) as “a co-operative relationship among organizations that relies on neither market nor hierarchical mechanisms of control” (pp. 24). LÄS MER
2. Menstrual rights are human rights - a qualitative study about period poverty among homeless Roma in StockholmMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : In the past decade, period poverty has gained more attention in international research. However, in Sweden the issue is still neglected which results in a complete absence of scientific research. Period poverty is not exclusively a phenomenon in low-income countries but is present around the globe. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik, kommunikation och lärande
Sammanfattning : Purpose: Citizen Science (CS) can be defined as the intentional involvement of the public as volunteers in scientific activities or research. Participation in CS can be described as a learning process, but long-term engagement of volunteers is hard to sustain. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvård
Sammanfattning : The present work aims to investigate the current situation regarding the conservation profession and the communication to the public through outreach initiatives, especially from the point of view of the conservators. In the latest decades outreach and communication have been taking a preponderant role within the profession of conservation, causing changes in the daily tasks of conservators and new demands in terms of skills which professionals need to acquire. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : The paper is a qualitative study on non-believers’ participation in the Swedish Church and aims to answer questions on why people who have nothing to do with a social institution’s groundwork choose to engage in their work. Why and how can the Swedish Church be important to non-believers? The study begins with a presentation of the problem at hand in which there is stated that research in the area is limited and that further research concerning the topic is needed to understand non-believers’ religious activity. LÄS MER