Sökning: "so case"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 5404 uppsatser innehållade orden so case.
1. HUR VI SKRIVER OM FLYKTINGAR - En jämförande kvantitativ innehållsanalys av gestaltningen av flyktingar från mellanöstern respektive Ukraina i svenska nyhetsmedierKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : Executive summary The purpose of this thesis is to examine if there is a difference in the way Swedish news media reports about refugees depending on their nationality. The purpose of this is to examine if popular orientalist stereotypes and ideas can be found in news articles that are presented as objective. LÄS MER
2. HUR FÖRHÅLLER SIG EUROPAPARLAMENTET TILL DESINFORMATION?Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The phenomenon of disinformation has become a more salient issue in recent years, so far however, both Europe and the EU have been somewhat spared from this compared to, for example, the US. However, this does not mean that Europe will continue to be untouched from this harmful phenomenon. LÄS MER
3. THE SWEDISH MODERATE PARTY – NOT SO OPENLY HEARTED ANYMORE?Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Existing literature argues that mainstream parties strategise when other niche parties threaten their position. I argue that we can observe this unfold on a practical level through how the mainstream parties use language. LÄS MER
4. ASSESSING PUBLIC OPINION ON ALGORITHMIC FAIRNESS Reviewing practical challenges and the role of contextual factorsMaster-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : AI ethicists often claim that where algorithmic decision-making is impacting human lives, it is crucial to strive for transparency and explainability. As one form of achieving these, some authors have argued for socio-technical design of AI systems that involves the user in the design process. LÄS MER
5. Do Football Players Give Female Coaches the Red Card?D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : In Swedish elite football, the skewed gender distribution between coaches is conspicuous, and this thesis aims to investigate one channel as to why there are so few female coaches in this environment. Previous research has found that students evaluate female teachers more critically than male teachers, even in components that they cannot control; might this be the case in Swedish elite football as well? We have conducted a framed field experiment on the teams in the highest football division for players 19 years or under in Sweden. LÄS MER