Sökning: "social justice"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 608 uppsatser innehållade orden social justice.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för neurovetenskap och fysiologi
Sammanfattning : Background: Women in Uganda constitute a marginalized group because of their position in society. They often face discrimination in different forms, and this affects their possibility to participate in society. This exclusion often leads to occupational injustice. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In the midst of an ongoing civil war, the people of North and East Syria have been building society based on the ideas of direct-democratic and decentralized self-administration. Differently put, they have embraced the principles and ideas of democratic confederalism, which is the political ideology developed by PKK founder Abdullah Öcalan. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : The referendum on Brexit in 2016 revealed a divide within the United Kingdom, with England and Wales voting in favour of leaving the EU, while Scotland, Northern Ireland, and Gibraltar voted remain. The thesis analyses Brexit through a theoretical framework within Development Theory elaborated by Hettne. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för didaktik och pedagogisk profession
Sammanfattning : The aim of this essay is to explore the ethical competence of middle school students in Sweden with the purpose of finding out what factors affect their ethical development. To do so, material from a pedagogical research project called EthiCo has been obtained, where students in year five have answered a survey containing examples of ethically challenging situations. LÄS MER
5. Invisible Victims of Sexual Violence : -A Minor Field Study on women and girls with disabilities in Cape Town, South Africa.Master-uppsats, Enskilda Högskolan Stockholm/Högskolan för mänskliga rättigheter
Sammanfattning : To live a life protected from exploitation, violence, and abuse is a fundamental human right. However, this seems to be a difficult human right to fulfill, at least for women and girls living with disabilities. LÄS MER