Sökning: "stepwise regression"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 57 uppsatser innehållade orden stepwise regression.
1. Unlocking the synergies between Corporate Sustainability and Employee Engagement - A case study on how to incorporate sustainability into engagement strategiesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in International Business and Trade.... LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : The aim of the thesis is to investigate the effect of implemented macroprudential tools after the financial crisis in 2008 on residential real estate prices. The aim is furthermore to compare the effect between different groups of macroprudential tools, specifically borrowing based measures and requirements on financial institutions’ capital buffers. LÄS MER
3. Forecasting food waste: The case of a Swedish grocery company - A quantitative & exploratory study of how to forecast food waste for a Swedish retailerC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för marknadsföring och strategi
Sammanfattning : In the retail stage of a food supply chain, the occurrence of food waste is often caused by inaccurate forecasting of sales, which leads to incorrect ordering of products. Previous literature has suggested using more accurate demand forecasts on the sales data in order to combat the problem. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : Sound quality is an important measure depicting the quality of a machine as well as the comfort in its usage. However, it being a subjective measure, not only is it difficult to capture it ahead of time but also necessitates time and cost expensive jury testing. LÄS MER
5. Hur påverkar styrelsens sammansättning företags prestation? : En studie om bolag noterade på StockholmsbörsenKandidat-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Företagsekonomi; Södertörns högskola/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Based on a Cross-sectional study, this paper offers to examine all companies listed on Nasdaq Stockholm AB (The Stockholm Stock Exchange) during 2018 and how their board structure in terms of gender equality, nationality and shareholding effects the companies financial performance. This study uses Tobin’s Q as a dependent variable and as a measure of firm performance. LÄS MER