Sökning: "systems theory"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 3161 uppsatser innehållade orden systems theory.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik, kommunikation och lärande
Sammanfattning : Purpose:The overall purpose of this study is to investigate workplace e-learning in a contemporary setting in order to contribute to companies developing their training and to the research on workplace e-learning. This is approached by scrutinising learning needs and instructional approaches for e-learning, by investigating the potential for evaluating online learning activity based on Learning Analytics data collected by Learning Management Systems (LMS) and by researching the relation between learning goals and job performance. LÄS MER
2. Lethal Autonomous Weapons Systems and International Humanitarian Law: A mixed-methods study to understand and explain how states’ position themselves vis-à-vis lethal autonomous weapons systems compliance with international humanitarian lawKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to understand and explain how states’ position themselves vis-à-vis lethal autonomous weapons systems (LAWS) compliance with international humanitarian law (IHL). It is important to understand and explain why states’ position themselves in the debate on LAWS compliance with IHL due to its rapid development and limited knowledge in this area. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Aim:This study aimed to 1) identify differences in overall student reading achievement in the UAE based on student gender, 2) determine if there is school material resource inequity in the UAE based on school location or school type, and 3) measure the effects of school material resources on student reading achievement in the UAE while controlling for other variables.Theory:The theoretical framework used for this study is Bronfenbrenner’s Ecological Systems Theory including the Process-Person-Context-Time model. LÄS MER
4. Innovation diffusion of a regulated technology - a cross-sectional study of emerging drone application on the organizational levelMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : This study has focused on the theory of innovation diffusion in organizational contexts, using the emerging drone technology as its core product innovation in order to analyze the phenomenon. The study has been of a qualitative cross-sectional character, by which eleven different organizations in different industries using drone technology were interviewed during March 2020, from both the governmental and private sector. LÄS MER
5. Technology Acceptance of Future Decision Makers - An Investigation of Behavioral Intention Toward Using Artificial Intelligence Tools in Decision MakingMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background & Purpose: Rapid technological advancements makes it difficult for organizations to keep up, this alongside with the world becoming more and more digital results in large amount of data being produced. The technological advancements and the large amount of data available results in that AI can be used as a decision making tool in organizations, enabling better decision making. LÄS MER