Sökning: "translation from danish to swedish"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 7 uppsatser innehållade orden translation from danish to swedish.
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Speech synthesis is a technology that increasingly influences our daily lives, in the form of smart assistants, advanced translation systems and similar applications. In this thesis, the phenomenon of making one’s voice sound like the voice of someone else is explored. LÄS MER
2. The Hyakunin Isshu translated into Danish : Inherent difficulties in translation and differences from English & Swedish versionsKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Japanska
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, translation of classic Japanese poetry into Danish will be examined in the form of analysing translations of the Ogura Hyakunin Isshu. Difficulties will be surveyed, and ways of handling them will be suggested. Furthermore, differences between the Danish translations and those of English and Swedish translations will be noted. LÄS MER
3. 'Cum organum dicitur' : The transmission of vocal polyphony in pre-Reformation Sweden and bordering areasKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för musikvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The polyphonic sources of medieval Sweden are very few, although well-documented in musicological research. However, while most of the earlier research has tended to focus on interpreting the sources themselves rather than to examine the cultural and historical context in which they were written, the present dissertation aims at providing a broader narrative of the transmission and practice of polyphony. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Danska; Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för svenskämnen, danska och isländska
Sammanfattning : The aim with this thesis is to examine whether there are any differences between the linguistic and cultural strategies used by translators when translating song lyrics from English to Danish and Swedish. A description of translations of song lyrics has been presented as well as three popular songs from different time periods. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Avdelningen för baltiska språk
Sammanfattning : This work concerns the book "Litauiska noveller" [Lithuanian Short Stories], a collection of nine Lithuanian short stories translated into Swedish by noted Finnish diplomat Ragnar Öller (1893-1960) and tutor and journalist Nils Bohman (1902-1943). The authors of the nine short stories are Jonas Biliūnas, Vincas Krėvė-Mickevičius, Antanas Žukauskas-Vienuolis, Ignas Jurkunas-Scheynius, Jurgis Savickis, Petras Cvirka, and Petronėlė Orintaitė. LÄS MER