Sökning: "unaccompanied minor"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 25 uppsatser innehållade orden unaccompanied minor.
1. Social workers with borders Finnish social workers’ perceptions of transnationalism in the practice with unaccompanied minor migrantsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The aim of this paper was to study the perceptions which Finnish social workers hold of transnationalism in their practice with unaccompanied minors. Seeing how they perceived it as part of the minor’s lives, how they took into consideration the transnational family ties, and how transnational was their own practice were the questions that this study intended to answer. LÄS MER
2. Stadsdelsförvaltningens arbete med integration av ensamkommande barn och ungdomar : En kvalitativ studie om hur medarbetarna i Rinkeby – Kista stadsdelsförvaltning upplever sitt arbete med integrationKandidat-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för hälsa, vård och välfärd
Sammanfattning : Att integrera individer i samhället är en förutsättning för befolkningens välbefinnande. Stadsdelsförvaltningarnas arbetar med att integrera ensamkommande barn och ungdomar i samhället bör därför uppmärksammas. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : In 2015, Sweden saw a large influx of asylum-seekers into the country, many of whom claimed to be unaccompanied minor. Without personal documents to attest their age, the authorities often doubted these claims of minority, prompting a need for age assessment. LÄS MER
4. Roles of Social Workers working with unaccompanied minors: Experiences of Social Workers in GothenburgMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study was to explore the roles of social workers working with unaccompanied minors, using experiences of social workers in Gothenburg. It sought to understand how social workers perceive unaccompanied minors, what the roles of social workers working with unaccompanied minors and the challenges that social workers come across while working with unaccompanied minors. LÄS MER
5. ROUTINES AND SOCIAL PRACTICE: A qualitative thesis about the relationship between societal actors and Unaccompanied Minor Asylum Seekers in SwedenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : The purpose of the thesis was to: (1) Investigate if Sweden fails to fulfil the obligations as stated in article 3, 6, 22, 33 – 37 of the CRC (1989) concerning their treatment of UMAS in Sweden; (2) Investigate the perspective on UMAS as presented in the routines of relevant actors; (3) Investigate if there is an underlying discourse which affects the relevant actors; (4) Investigate how Maslows hierarchy of needs can explain that deviations and poor mental health in UMAS is a consequence of flaws within the system.Fairclough’s three-dimensional model was used to investigate if there was any underlying discourse which affected the societal actors and what perspective the relevant societal actors regarding UMAS. LÄS MER