Sökning: "Combined methods research"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 451 uppsatser innehållade orden Combined methods research.
1. Why Public Officials Complicit in Corruption? : An Exploratory Study of Doers' Personal Views and Experiences in Central Java, IndoniesiaMaster-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Why public officials complicit in corruption? It is absolutely a nagging and antiquated question. This thesis examines the corruption on a micro-scale from those convicted in corruption cases in Central Java Province, Indonesia, more specifically by taking the personal views and experiences of the imprisoned actors into account. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, SLU/Dept. of Forest Resource Management
Sammanfattning : After more than three decades of advanced technology and methods to evaluate young forest attributes, the forestry still prefers laborious field surveys in regenera-tion forests. Preceding studies have virtually all successfully identified the saplings, but the cost has outweighed the benefits or at least not yet convinced the companies to step away from the traditional field surveys; high-resolution photogrammetric point clouds and ALS-data can provide accurate estimations of the biophysical prop-erties but requires intense data processing. LÄS MER
3. Traceability of Medical Devices Used During Surgeries : A Study of the Current Traceability System at the Karolinska University Hospital in Solna and Research of ImprovementMaster-uppsats, KTH/Medicinteknik och hälsosystem
Sammanfattning : The last few decades' development of technology has greatly affected healthcare. The implementation of technology in healthcare has advanced and improved it immensely, but it has also brought a new level of complexity. One of the modern issues introduced to healthcare is the traceability of medical devices. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS); KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : This paper evaluates and analyzes three conversational AI-platforms; Dialogflow (Google), Watson Assistant (IBM) and Teneo (Artificial Solutions) on how they perform based on a set of criteria; pricing model, ease-of-use, efficiency, experience working in the software and what results to expect from each platform. The main focus was to investigate the platforms in order to acquire an understanding of which platform would best be suited for enterprises. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Akademin för textil, teknik och ekonomi
Sammanfattning : This research explores the scope of waste as a material and methods for fashion design, drawing together an open mindset and sustainable actions for a menswear collection. Reflective Design Practice is the overlaying methodology used to incorporate a wide variety of textile manipulations and materials. LÄS MER