Sökning: "Communication technology"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 5682 uppsatser innehållade orden Communication technology.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : This thesis project implements and evaluates the virtual nRF51 platform in QEMU. Thepurpose of the project is to be able to run nRF51 binaries in QEMU and find out whetherit is feasible to perform a full system emulation for IoT devices. The nRF51 platform isa wireless system on chip design with ARM® Cortex™ M0 from Nordic Semiconductor. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för neurovetenskap och fysiologi
Sammanfattning : Purpose: The aim of this study is to elucidate adolescents’ narratives about their experiences of livingwith a hearing impairment.Method: Seven adolescents with hearing impairment are interviewed in a qualitative semi-structuredinterview study. LÄS MER
3. SEND NUDES! Media Preference Choices for Cybersex Engagement in Long-Distance Romantic RelationshipsMaster-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Based on Media Richness Theory and Media Synchronicity Theory, the present study tests the theories' applicability in predicting media preferences to engage in cybersex among individuals involved in long-distance romantic relationships. The study examines and further develops the research field, testing for correlations between different demographic and relationship variables and medium preferences. LÄS MER
4. Relating Integrative Capabilities and Institutional Logics to Digital Transformation A case-study of a public sector organizationMaster-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Digital transformation represents a process of disruptions caused by digital technologies, and not only is reconfiguration of technologies required, also of business operations, management concepts and structures. Two factors have been found in literature to have, in each aspect, a relation to digital transformation, namely, Integrative capabilities and institutional logics. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Teleworking has become a more prevalent way of working for many organizations. As technologyevolves employees are provided with more advanced ways of working physically separated from theworkplace while still being able to do their work. LÄS MER