Sökning: "Country of Origin Effects"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 61 uppsatser innehållade orden Country of Origin Effects.
- C-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : Can remittances function as a tool to overthrow political regimes? This paper aims to answer that question while performing an in-depth analysis of the relation between protests and remittances. Remittances refer to the international money flows from emigrants to their relatives in the country of origin. LÄS MER
2. Every Flow Must Have Its Ebb - The Impact of the Financial Crisis on FDI Flows: A Comparison Between Euro and Non-Euro CountriesKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Previous research has found that the euro increases FDI flows, yet the evidence of to what extent the EMU membership enhances FDI flows differs between studies. This thesis aims to estimate the impact the financial crisis has had on FDI flows and to further compare the impact the crisis has had on the euro countries to non-euro countries. LÄS MER
3. Social media effects on diaspora tourism : A case study on second generation of Iranian immigrants in StockholmMagister-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Turismvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The impact of social media in tourism industry is significant. This study examines the role, impact, and relationship of social media platforms among second generation Iranian Swedish in Stockholm as a segment of tourism market when travelling to Iran. LÄS MER
4. Transboundary caprine diseases in Zambia : A study on seroepidemiology and associated risk factors for peste des petits ruminants, foot and mouth disease and contagious caprine pleuropneumoniaUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, SLU/Dept. of Clinical Sciences
Sammanfattning : Peste des petits ruminants (PPR), contagious caprine pleuropneumonia (CCPP), and foot and mouth disease (FMD) are highly contagious that can rapidly spread throughout a country. Due to the many health effects, and potentially high mortality, they have an extensive impact on the production system. LÄS MER
5. The Influence of Country-of-Origin (COO)Effects in Startups from Emerging Economiesin their Internationalization Process : A case study of Brazil's market and startupsMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för ekonomi, teknik och naturvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The Country-of-Origin (COO) is an important factor to be considered for startup firms in their international expansion and development. This exploratory study focuses on the influence and impacts of the COO on Born Global startups from emerging economies in their internationalization process. LÄS MER