Sökning: "Environmental Product Declaration"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 48 uppsatser innehållade orden Environmental Product Declaration.
1. Development of a Product Circularity Indicator Suitable for the EPD-scheme of Construction Products : A Review of Product Circularity Indicators and their Potential Applicability in EPDs for the Construction SectorMaster-uppsats, KTH/Hållbar utveckling, miljövetenskap och teknik
Sammanfattning : A change in resource consumption patterns is crucial to avoid climate change, reduce greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions and to increase climate resilience and consequently, the idea of a circular economy (CE) has gained widespread attention. The resource intense building and construction sector has become subject to both internal and external pressure to become more circular. LÄS MER
2. Lifecycle Analysis of Forged ProductsMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : Sustainability is a major focus for the industry considering the awareness among the public and legislators due to climate change. Automotive manufacturers use many steel products for assembly of vehicles and, many of these products; particularly the heavy and critical components like Front Axle beams and Crankshafts are manufactured using forging process. LÄS MER
3. Full Material Declaration - A case study on the readiness for declaring Full Material Declaration of chemical substances in components, used in finished productsMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Miljövetenskaplig utbildning; Lunds universitet/Centrum för miljö- och klimatvetenskap (CEC)
Sammanfattning : The production and use of chemicals has grown exponentially over the past 50 years. Although the knowledge of hazards and risks associated with chemicals towards humans and the environment has increased, we know frightenedly little about how dangerous these might become when part of finished products. LÄS MER
4. Klimatpåverkan från väggkonstruktioner : En jämförelse av tre olika konstruktionstyperUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Uppsala universitet/Byggteknik och byggd miljö
Sammanfattning : Emissions of greenhouse gases are one of the biggest problems within the Swedish construction and real estate sector. In year 2019 this sector accounted for one-fifth of Sweden’s total emissions of greenhouse gases. One of Sweden’s environmental objectives is to have net zero emissions of greenhouse gases to the atmosphere by 2045. LÄS MER
5. Environmental and technical evaluation of cement reduction and test methods for fibre reinforced shotcrete in tunnelsMaster-uppsats, KTH/Betongbyggnad
Sammanfattning : The dominating support method for hard rock tunnels today is use of fibre reinforced shotcrete in combination with rock bolts. The fibre reinforced shotcrete secures smaller blocks, while rock bolts are used to support larger blocks in the rock. Application of shotcrete is done by spraying against the rock surface using compressed air. LÄS MER