Sökning: "GHG emissions"
Visar resultat 11 - 15 av 191 uppsatser innehållade orden GHG emissions.
11. Agroforestry the Silver Bullet for Sustainable Agriculture? A multi-stakeholder analysis of Peru's Agroforestry Policy in fostering sustainable smallholder agriculture in the Amazon.Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi; Lunds universitet/LUMID International Master programme in applied International Development and Management
Sammanfattning : Over three-quarters of the world’s poor live in rural areas and many of them depend on agriculture to earn a living. In a context of climate change, Agriculture, Forestry and Other Land Use (AFOLU) is addressed as one of the main sources of Greenhouse Gas (GHG) emissions. LÄS MER
12. Sustainable Investment Strategies : A Quantitative Evaluation of Sustainable Investment Strategies For Index FundsUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för matematik och matematisk statistik; Umeå universitet/Institutionen för matematik och matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : Modern society is faced with the complex and intractable challenge of global warming, along with other environmental issues that could potentially alter our way of life if not managed properly. Is it possible that financial markets and equity investors could have a huge part to play in the transformation towards a greener and more sustainable world? Previous studies about investment strategies regarding sustainability have for the most part been centered around possibly less objective ESG-scores or around carbon and GHG-emissions only, with little or no consideration for water usage and waste management. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Hållbar utveckling, miljövetenskap och teknik
Sammanfattning : In 2017, the Swedish Parliament voted for a climate aim which says Sweden should achieve zero net emissions of greenhouse gases in 2045. The building and construction sector is one of the sectors that needs to reduce it’s climate impact. As of 2016, 12. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The increasing concern on the present and future impact of climate change has raised the attention on the relationship between technology and the environment. The aim of this paper is to investigate the impact of green innovation on carbon emissions. LÄS MER
15. Disrupting carbon lock-in: How a target-based sustainability program for businesses can support the politics of decarbonization in Ottawa, CanadaMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : Human-induced climate change has emerged as one of the greatest sustainability challenges of our time, with significant risks for human health, livelihoods and security. However, technological solutions to phase out the use of fossil fuels in industrialized countries are politically contested. LÄS MER