Sökning: "House Prices"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 196 uppsatser innehållade orden House Prices.
- Magister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för byggd miljö och energiteknik (BET)
Sammanfattning : The concern of climate change and Greenhouse Gas emission have increased national consideration toward energy efficiency. Despite noticeable action which have taken by EU cities and Sweden government to mitigate the climate change, there is still shortage in appropriate energy measurements in old residential buildings. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi och statistik (NS); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi och statistik (NS)
Sammanfattning : The earned income differ across municipalities in Sweden, where Stockholm is the location with the highest average earned income. One can ask whether this is depending on higher educational attainment, the disparity in population size and house prices. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Finance.... LÄS MER
4. The devil in disguise : seeking political opportunity through Brexit to claim 'rights to the city' in LondonMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : There has long been a crisis of housing affordability in London, which the government and private sector are failing to address. On top of the socio-economic challenges brought about by this, London’s current and new stock of housing are not built to the necessary environmental standards to achieve legally binding environmental targets. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Over the last two decades Sweden became one of the European countries with the highest levels of immigration. About the same time the country experienced a substantial boom in house prices. LÄS MER