Sökning: "Multi party democracy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 10 uppsatser innehållade orden Multi party democracy.
1. Generational Politics and Taiwan-U.S. SecurityIssues : How do the views of Taiwan’s generations compare on theU.S. security commitment?Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan Dalarna/Kinesiska
Sammanfattning : Sovereignty over Taiwan remains one of the most contentious issues of the modern era, and disagreements on both sides of the Taiwan Strait persist to this day. The United States continues to have an active interest in the situation, often playing the role of arbiter between the governments of Beijing and Taipei. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Democratization is one of the most studied and problematic areas in political science. Democracy theories are gaining more power and influence in society and researchers are gaining greater influence over those who work practically with development and democratization. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : AbstractThe Swedish government commissioned a committee led by Hadar Cars in December 1993 to report on the question of channeling assistance for building democratic structures through Party Affiliated Organizations (PAOs) 1. The report laid down the foundation for what can be seen as the Swedish template for political party assistance. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen; Lunds universitet/Mänskliga rättigheter
Sammanfattning : In this thesis the implementation of fundamental democratic values in municipal multi-party elected councils, Hamn- och gatunämnden and Barn- och utbildningsnämnden in Varberg, is discussed. A discussion about what implications expert knowledge can have in the decision-making process is also conducted. The thesis consists of two parts. LÄS MER
5. "You need to trust no one" : A study of the candidate selection method of the ruling political party of Tanzania, Chama Cha MapinduziKandidat-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Institutionen för livsvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : This thesis focuses on the candidate selection method of the ruling party of Tanzania, Chama Cha Mapinduzi. The method was changed in 2008. Through interviews made with local politicians, state officials and voters in Babati an understanding of why and in what way the change was made is presented. LÄS MER