Sökning: "Online News Comments"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 23 uppsatser innehållade orden Online News Comments.
1. Topics and Attitudes in COVID-19 Online News Comments about Italy and Sweden. Appraisal Framework applied to Corpus-Assisted Discourse AnalysisMaster-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : This study conducts a mixed-methods, comparative study of online news comments. The subject of the articles were the two countries of Sweden and Italy during the COVID-19 pandemic. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : This study was born in the light of the Swedish Civil Contingencies Agency’s (MSB) release of a handbook on how to counter information influence activities, along with a growing distrust placed upon media outlets by the public. The purpose of this experiment was to test knowledge from earlier research in the e-commerce domain on what makes a website perceived as trustworthy but applied and tested on images of news articles. LÄS MER
3. The strategies and consequences for harassment : The effect on women journalists’ work in Costa RicaKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för medier och journalistik (MJ)
Sammanfattning : Violence against women journalists is increasing all over the world, especially online, and previous research shows that journalists develop different strategies to avoid harassment. Costa Rica is the country in Latin America that has the highest level of press freedom but that does not mean that harassment is non-existing. LÄS MER
4. Chaos or Clarity: A Corpus-Assisted Analysis of Top Comments on Jordan Peterson's Controversial YouTube VideosMaster-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för språk (SPR)
Sammanfattning : This thesis endeavors to make sense of how Jordan Peterson, a highly controversial public figure—who is rapidly becoming academia’s equivalent to a rock star—is perceived by his online audience. To that end, the study adopts an analytical approach while integrating several theoretical frameworks, including the concept of echo chambers. LÄS MER
5. “Metoo is a terror organization..” A Critical Study of how Testimonial Injustice Operates in Danish Facebook DiscoursesMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Mänskliga rättigheter
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to examine online sexism as a phenomenon on Danish news media platforms on Facebook. Research have shown a transgression of gendered violence online that is often produced on social media. Studies concerning Danish discourses and sexism is approached to give an understanding of the extent of online sexism. LÄS MER