Sökning: "Online Stores"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 227 uppsatser innehållade orden Online Stores.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Jönköping University/Internationella Handelshögskolan; Jönköping University/Internationella Handelshögskolan; Jönköping University/Internationella Handelshögskolan
Sammanfattning : It seems that online retail is erasing the presence of physical stores, referred to as the retail apocalypse. Consumers’ desire to experience brands is increasing whilst sensory experiences in the online retail environment are limited. LÄS MER
2. How leader autonomy support and competitive factors relate to employees’ motivation within retail.Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för psykologi
Sammanfattning : The current study aimed to investigate what motivational effects Leader Autonomy Support (LAS), frequency of competitions and competitive climate have on employees within retail. A total of 350 stores were approached with an online survey, collecting answers from 64 retail employees (N=64). LÄS MER
3. Engagera på social media. Vilka faktorer driver den svenska konsumenten till Customer Engagement på Instagram?Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Purpose: The aim of this study is to examine what attributes that drive the Swedish consumer to CE in Instagram for Swedish chain stores. Methodology: The authors used a quantitative methodology and examined 121 Swedish retailers. LÄS MER
4. Impulse-buying Behaviour of Groceries Online : An exploratory research of Generation Y regarding their perception of impulse purchases of groceries onlineKandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Over the past years there has been a significant increase in the use of e-commerce and to which extent it is used. This has enabled a bigger market for consumption than ever before, and physical stores has now gained competition from the online based stores. LÄS MER
5. Value co-creation in a digital world : A case study on a Swedish online retailer implementing value co-creationKandidat-uppsats, Jönköping University/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Jönköping University/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Jönköping University/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Background: In the past, the majority of products were sold in the retail industry through physical stores, making it possible for customers to interact and be personal with the retailers. The development of technology has made retailers move their operations to an online environment. LÄS MER