Sökning: "Panel regressions"
Visar resultat 21 - 25 av 177 uppsatser innehållade orden Panel regressions.
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The thesis analyses the supposed impact of ICT on the economy of the European Union during 2000 – 2017. ICT access and usage proxies combined with macroeconomic control variables in panel data regressions indicate that ICT access has a positive, statistically significant effect on economic growth and labour productivity. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi och statistik (NS); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi och statistik (NS)
Sammanfattning : This paper investigates what effect innovation has on unemployment rates in different educational groups. Two measures for innovation is used, patent applications and triadic patent families. How different educational groups is affected is something this paper aim to contribute to since not much research has been done in this area. LÄS MER
23. An Inverted U: Testing for a Swedish Municipal Environmental Kuznets Curve with an Inequality PerspectiveC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : The Environmental Kuznets Curve (EKC) hypothesis suggests a relationship between environmental degradation and economic development where degradation initially increases with economic development until a certain point where additional development is associated with decreasing degradation. In the literature, the effect of economic inequality on this relationship has been studied from both theoretical and empirical viewpoints. LÄS MER
24. The association between consumer perception of brand sustainability and financial performance - evidence from SwedenC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för redovisning och finansiering; Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : We examine if there is any association between how sustainable a brand is perceived to be by consumers, and the financial performance of the firm that owns the brand. To investigate this, we formulate three hypotheses. A first hypothesis looking at the association between consumers' brand sustainability perception (BSP) and profitability. LÄS MER
25. Sexual Orientation, Motherhood and Pay - The case of the gender pay gap for homo-/bisexual womenKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to widen the understanding of the gender pay gap by introducing the factor of sexuality. Same-sex couples have legal rights that are relatively new; how does our understanding of labor division and pay change when more data on queer people emerge? This is achieved by using data from the German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP) from the year 2017 and making multiple regressions, which are based in the Mincer equation. LÄS MER