Sökning: "Region of Interest"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 510 uppsatser innehållade orden Region of Interest.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Tillämpad biokemi; Lunds universitet/Teoretisk kemi
Sammanfattning : Biological pharmaceuticals are the answer to many severe diseases of today’s society. Some of these are protein-based drugs and can be produced from human blood plasma. In order to guarantee the safety of patients, absence of any pathogens needs to be ensured. LÄS MER
2. X-ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy on Clusters: From Water Clusters to Metal & Metal-Oxide NanoparticlesMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Synkrotronljusfysik; Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In the present work, two experimental setups aimed at the production of (1) water clusters and (2) metal-oxide nanoparticles were assembled and commissioned. The experiments on the cluster/nanoparticle beams were set up and performed at the FlexPES beamline of the MAX-IV synchrotron facility. LÄS MER
- L3-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Kemiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Chlorophylls comprise one of the most important families of molecules for the photosynthetic process. Chlorophyll-like molecules have been classically interpreted under the Gouterman model, being thought to feature two independent transitions, Qy(S1) and Qx(S2). LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Statsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Following the 2017-2018 North Korea nuclear crisis and a decade of disinterest, scholarly attention to the EU’s involvement in the Korean conflict has steadily increased. This thesis compares EU actorness in the Korean conflict, spanning the periods 2011-2012 and 2018-2019, using parts of Rhinard’s and Sjöstedt’s (2019) new actorness framework. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : When tracking a moving target, an Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) mustkeep the target within its sensory range while simultaneously remaining awareof its surroundings. However, small flight computers must have sufficientenvironmental knowledge and computational capabilities to provide real-timecontrol to function without a ground station connection. LÄS MER