Sökning: "Scope of Meaning"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 195 uppsatser innehållade orden Scope of Meaning.
1. Consumption of sustainable food products : A study of the Sustainable purchase perception matrix and Sustainable lead consumers; A life cycle assessment of BäR smoothieMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper; Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Part 1 The scientific community has identified an attitude-action gap for demographic and psychographic variables when studying sustainable purchase behaviour. By focusing on what happens during the purchase instead of the purchaser, this cross-sectional study aims to understand sustainable purchase behaviour when consumers purchase sustainable food. LÄS MER
2. Mekanismer i lagstiftningsprocessen till skydd för de grundläggande fri- och rättigheterna : En kritisk analysUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Stockholms universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : To maintain a good democracy, it´s important that laws are of good quality. For the law to be of good quality the legislative process must follow certain rules. The aim of this thesis is too critically analyzing the system of the legislative process and the protection of the fundamental rights and freedoms. LÄS MER
3. Diskussioner om aktivietsersättning - En diskursanalys av riksdagsdebatten om aktivitetsersättningenKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : The scope of this thesis was to examine how members of the Swedish Parliament construct the Swedish Activity Compensation scheme in contemporary legislative debate. This study sought to fulfil this scope by applying Laclau and Mouffe’s discourse analytical approach to fifteen records of proceedings portraying debate in the Swedish Parliament, ranging from the parliamentary year 2015/16 to 2019/20. LÄS MER
4. Väsentlig anknytning till Sverige efter utflyttning - Väsentlig anknytning på grund av familj, bostad och ekonomiskt engagemangKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för handelsrätt
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study was to investigate the meaning of “significant connection” in the light of the connecting factors housing, family and financial commitment. The hope with the thesis has been to clarify when a person is considered to have a significant connection to Sweden after moving out and try to clarify how the practice has developed. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : This project was initiated by Postnord who wanted to develop their own large frame FDM 3D printer, mainly for two reasons. The first reason was to be able to use the collaboration between Postnord and KTH to present how Postnord are promoting domestic production in the same time as portraying themselves as leaders in the field of additive manufacturing in Sweden. LÄS MER