Sökning: "Swedish fast fashion industry"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 37 uppsatser innehållade orden Swedish fast fashion industry.
1. Words are just words until they appear in action, right? - Sustainability reporting and its significance for customers in the Swedish fast fashion industryKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Background and Problem: The awareness towards environmental sustainability has increasedrapidly both in society and among clothing companies’ stakeholders, e.g. the customers buyingtheir products. This awareness affects the fast fashion industry which is one of the most pollutingindustries. LÄS MER
2. Obstacles in the textile upcycling chain, a case study of the communication between small-scaled upcycling actors and their processes.Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Akademin för textil, teknik och ekonomi; Högskolan i Borås/Akademin för textil, teknik och ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Upcycling of textiles is a well-known method to remake worn textiles and decrease the environmental impact coming from the textile industry. Many fast fashion companies have tried to implement upcycling in their own textile value chains to become more circular. LÄS MER
3. Do the Swedish Female Consumers Walk Their Talk? : A qualitative study exploring the Intention-Behavior gapin sustainable secondhand fashion consumptionMagister-uppsats, Jönköping University; Jönköping University
Sammanfattning : Background: In the last decade, the world has been facing global challenges of climate change as the climate has worsened significantly. Excessive consumption has been identified as one of the biggest contributors to the climate change where people purchase more products than what meets the basic needs. LÄS MER
4. Changing attitudes towards fast-fashion : A qualitative study of Swedish Generation Z and their increased ecological conscienceKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF)
Sammanfattning : The fast-fashion industry’s effect on the environment becomes more of a critical subject as the industry grows and dominates the apparel industry. Fast-fashion is based on frequently pushing new trends to consumers in order to increase sold volumes. LÄS MER
5. Modemedvetenhet versus miljömedvetenhet : En kvalitativ studie om influencers påverkan på unga kvinnors identitetsskapandeMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Akademin för textil, teknik och ekonomi; Högskolan i Borås/Akademin för textil, teknik och ekonomi
Sammanfattning : A paradigm shift has taken place in identity formation as the society7 is moving towards to be more digitized. Previous research shows that young people use social media and its opinion leaders, called influencers, to a large extent as a tool to create their own identity. LÄS MER