Sökning: "definition of religion"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 93 uppsatser innehållade orden definition of religion.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Europe is waiting for us is a discourse based text analysis of three Bosnian political parties. These three parties are the biggest ethnonationalist parties in the country, and each represents one of the three ethnicities; HDZ BiH for the Croats, SDA for the Bosniaks and SNSD for the Serbs. LÄS MER
2. Shamaner, komplicerade ceremonier och heliga stenar : En religionshistorisk studie av religion som kategori i Etnografiska museets utställning Nordamerikas indianerKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Teologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : What is religion? That is a question that have been asked and answered over and over again since the invention of the word itself. The definition of religion is still engaging and dividing social science. Despite that, the word has a untaught part of our everyday life. We meet the word on the news, in conversations and in education. LÄS MER
3. Frimurarna och religionen : En religionssociologisk studie av Svenska Frimurare Ordens plats i det samtida religiösa landskapetUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för lärande, humaniora och samhälle; Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för lärande, humaniora och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to situate the locus of the Swedish branch of freemasonry, Svenska Frimurare Orden, in the contemporary religious landscape. The research questions are as follows: On what grounds can the Swedish branch of freemasonry be considered religious? If the Swedish branch of freemasonry is considered religious, how does it fit into the contemporary society among the plethora of new religious movements? In regard to the first question, a definition of religion is required, thus Bruce Lincoln’s theory with four domains of religion is used to decide to what extent the Swedish branch of freemasonry can be described as a religion or a religious movement. LÄS MER
4. Vad har skrivits om hur konflikter mellan elever med grund i islamofobi och antisemitism behandlas i religionskunskap?Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Malmö universitet/Lärande och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The aim of this essay is to answer the following question: What has been written about how conflicts between pupils with a focal point on Islamophobia and anti-Semitism are being treated in religious education? The answer will be based on earlier literature and research that has been done based on the subject. Moreover, Islamophobia and anti-Semitism has been in focus the past years a lot in our daily lives (with our daily lives I include everything from our jobs, school, media and more). LÄS MER
5. Religionens roll i konstruerandet av nationalism : en kvalitativ innehållsanalys av debatten kring Israels nationalstatslagKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Teologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This summer the Israeli government adopted a new basic law, called the nation state law, which states that Israel is the nation state of the Jewish people. The aim of this thesis is to study the construction of nationalism in the recently adopted nation state law and in the commentary of Amos Oz and David Grossman on the law and the Israel Palestine conflict. LÄS MER