Sökning: "digital payment"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 83 uppsatser innehållade orden digital payment.
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : A payment is the most fundamental aspect of a trade that involves funds. In recent years, the development of new payment services has accelerated significantly as the world has moved further into the digital era. This transition has led to an increased demand of digital payment solutions that can handle trades across the world. LÄS MER
2. Payment methods influencing purchase behavior in the clothing e-commerce : A study of millennials in Jönköping, SwedenKandidat-uppsats, Jönköping University/IHH, Marketing and Logistics; Jönköping University/IHH, Marketing and Logistics; Jönköping University/IHH, Marketing and Logistics
Sammanfattning : Background: Electronic commerce has recently been seen as a very auspicious service of technology witnessed in the last decade. Several types of e-commerce initiatives include very modernized and upgraded facilities such as smart cards, online retailing, and remote payments that help make the payment process faster and more consistent. LÄS MER
3. Central Bank Digital Currencies: Towards a Chinese Approach : Design Choices of Digital Currency Electronic PaymentMaster-uppsats, Jönköping University/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Jönköping University/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Inspired by the digital revolution to the financial industry, the discussion around central bank digital currency also attract attention from academics and central banks. The People’s Bank of China (PBOC) is also researching on China’s CBDC: digital currency electronic payment (DCEP) and announced that DCEP would be issued as soon as possible. LÄS MER
4. Data Protection Considerations in EU Competition Law - A Natural Evolution or Disruptive Development?Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : It goes without saying that the world that we live in is becoming increasingly digitised. People communicate on Facebook, order products on Amazon, and use Google Search to find everything the Internet has to offer. A common denominator of these services is that they are all offered for free. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : This study investigates challenges that emerge for Swedish incumbent banks when pursuing compliance with IT security regulations, while simultaneously striving towards innovation in order to maintain market competitiveness in terms of digital payment service offerings. As competition increases within the payment service industry, developing innovative services becomes increasingly important. LÄS MER