Sökning: "ethical consumption"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 101 uppsatser innehållade orden ethical consumption.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : This essay set out to investigate how consuming cosmetics can become a statement of ethics, by using The Body Shop brand as an example. Being keen users and make-up artists ourselves we asked: How do our informants use and experience make-up? What pattern of cosmetics consumption can be seen among them and what are they influenced by? In what ways do social media affect their choice of cosmetics? Which ethical decisions are made and how well does their view of The Body Shop agree with the actual ethical profile of the company?Tools of investigation were in-depth interviews, a questionnaire given to 101 individuals and field studies in The Body Shop outlets. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Growing issues such as climate crises, social injustice and neglection of basic human rights have created a new type of consumption, namely ethical consumption. Ethical consumption was initially mainly concerned for environmental issues but has in later years starting to include a variety of pressing issues. LÄS MER
3. “If everyone knew, no one would buy Fast Fashion.” : A study on how Swedish Slow Fashion companies promote themselves in order to sustain a competitive advantage.Kandidat-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Background: The globalisation of the fashion industry has allowed competition to increase and speed up the production. This has influenced supply chains to give up on ethical factors in order to push sales of cheap, Fast Fashion. LÄS MER
- L3-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Kering is a multi-player in the luxury industry, owning high-end brands such as Gucci, Saint Laurent, Alexander McQueen, among others. A range of product lines of these brands use exotic skins as raw materials. Some argue that the use of such materials is too cruel and that the animal welfare cannot be guaranteed. LÄS MER
5. Why consumers buy BOGO-products. : an exploratory study of philanthropy-linkedproducts in retail stores.Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan Kristianstad/Fakulteten för ekonomi; Högskolan Kristianstad/Fakulteten för ekonomi
Sammanfattning : More and more consumers have become socially conscious when choosing which retailer to buy from; thus many retailers have increased their engagement in Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) activities. One common form of CSR activity within companies is philanthropy, or corporate philanthropy, where companies aim to donate to charity or to take environmental and social issues into consideration. LÄS MER