Sökning: "worldview model"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 17 uppsatser innehållade orden worldview model.
- Magister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Teologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This essay starts at the proposition that there is not yet a satisfying way to differentiate between different worldviews. Although many attempts have been made, they fail in ways that are difficult to pinpoint. LÄS MER
2. Fine-tuning of Fully Convolutional Networks for Vehicle Detection in Satellite Images: Data Augmentation and Hard Examples MiningMaster-uppsats, KTH/Geoinformatik
Sammanfattning : Earth observation satellites, both from private companies and governmental agencies, allow us to take a deep look at the Earth from above. Images are acquired with shorter revisit times and spatial resolutions offering new details. Nevertheless, collecting the data is only half of the work that has to be done. LÄS MER
3. ”I’ve never been politically correct – truthfully it takes far too much time and can often make it more difficult to achieve total victory” : En kritisk diskursanalys av Donald Trumps tal under valåret 2016Kandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för kultur- och medievetenskaper; Umeå universitet/Institutionen för kultur- och medievetenskaper
Sammanfattning : This study, “‘I’ve never been politically correct – truthfully it takes far too much time and can often make it more difficult to achieve total victory’ - a Critical Discourse Analysis of Donald Trump's speeches during United States presidential election of 2016”, examines the political communication through linguistic strategies throughout 10 of Donald Trump’s speeches from the Trump rallies during the election year 2016. In order to serve that purpose, this thesis investigates which ones of the discourses that dominates the republican agenda in this context. LÄS MER
4. Exploitation of Digital Surface Models from Optical Satellites for the Identification of Buildings in High Resolution SAR ImageryMaster-uppsats, KTH/Geoinformatik
Sammanfattning : Interpreting a Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) image and detecting buildings can be a difficult task visually. In order acquire an overview of an area that has been affected by a disaster, such as an earthquake, SAR is useful due to its independence of weather conditions and the time of the day. LÄS MER
5. Influence of National Culture on the Implementation of Knowledge Management System: Creation of model for the implementation of KM SystemMaster-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för informatik (IK)
Sammanfattning : In the Master Thesis research is carried out into the influence of national culture on the implementation of knowledge management (KM) systems, as well as providing the actions which should be carried out for successful implementation. Research was conducted in the Ukraine and the Czech Republic. LÄS MER