Sökning: "worldview model"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 19 uppsatser innehållade orden worldview model.
- Magister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Teologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This essay starts at the proposition that there is not yet a satisfying way to differentiate between different worldviews. Although many attempts have been made, they fail in ways that are difficult to pinpoint. LÄS MER
2. Fine-tuning of Fully Convolutional Networks for Vehicle Detection in Satellite Images: Data Augmentation and Hard Examples MiningMaster-uppsats, KTH/Geoinformatik
Sammanfattning : Earth observation satellites, both from private companies and governmental agencies, allow us to take a deep look at the Earth from above. Images are acquired with shorter revisit times and spatial resolutions offering new details. Nevertheless, collecting the data is only half of the work that has to be done. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Purpose: The purpose of this research was to understand how consumers morally judge advocacy advertising in contemporary consumer culture. The phenomenon was explored with the help of three case studies, namely Nike, Gillette, and Pepsi, all being brands who have taken a political stance in their advertisement campaigns. LÄS MER
4. Paleoglaciological study of the Ahlmannryggen, Borgmassivet and Kirwanveggen nunatak ranges, Dronning Maud Land, East Antarctica, using WorldView imageryMaster-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi
Sammanfattning : Paleoglaciological reconstructions based on glacial geological and geomorphological traces are used to test and constrain numerical models of ice sheet extent and dynamics. MAGIC-DML (“Mapping, Measuring and Modelling Antarctic Geomorphology and Ice Change in Dronning Maud Land”) project is trying to reconstruct the timing and pattern of ice surface elevation changes since the mid-Pliocene across western Dronning Maud Land, East Antarctica. LÄS MER
5. ”I’ve never been politically correct – truthfully it takes far too much time and can often make it more difficult to achieve total victory” : En kritisk diskursanalys av Donald Trumps tal under valåret 2016Kandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för kultur- och medievetenskaper; Umeå universitet/Institutionen för kultur- och medievetenskaper
Sammanfattning : This study, “‘I’ve never been politically correct – truthfully it takes far too much time and can often make it more difficult to achieve total victory’ - a Critical Discourse Analysis of Donald Trump's speeches during United States presidential election of 2016”, examines the political communication through linguistic strategies throughout 10 of Donald Trump’s speeches from the Trump rallies during the election year 2016. In order to serve that purpose, this thesis investigates which ones of the discourses that dominates the republican agenda in this context. LÄS MER