Sökning: "Philosophy of Language"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 114 uppsatser innehållade orden Philosophy of Language.
- Magister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Teologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this essay is to examine how Christians can and should speak about God if they take feminist criticism seriously. This purpose concerns two problems: the first starts with the proposition that God is essentially different from humans and things and at the fact that the language that we use to describe and speak about God is a human language. LÄS MER
2. PixKandidat-uppsats, Mittuniversitetet/Institutionen för informationssystem och –teknologi
Sammanfattning : This thesis is about the creation of a new game framework named Pix and a comparison between it and the game engine Godot. The purpose is to create a game framework that focuses on making the workflow streamlined for the pro- grammer and at the same time giving the programmer a lot of creative power. LÄS MER
3. The Silencing of the Lamb : a critical conceptual study of subjectivity, right–holders, and human rightsL2-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Mänskliga rättigheter
Sammanfattning : It is widespread human doxa that moral concern towards the animal is less important than what we direct towards our fellow human–beings. The animal is avowedly less rational, less susceptible to pleasure, and less capable of creating meaningful interactive relationships, or so widely accepted at least. LÄS MER
4. Det särskildas platser - om etisk-politisk lokalitet och bioregionala visioner i Gary Snyders tänkandeMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för litteratur, idéhistoria och religion
Sammanfattning : In Gary Snyder’s philosophical essays, questions of place, region, and being inhabitory are closely linked to ethical, political and ecological themes. Where these themes intersect, tensions generate – to the extent of which too little attention might have been paid. LÄS MER
5. Den nomadiska historiens kartografi – En aktualisering av det historiska hos Walter Benjamin och Rosi BraidottiMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för litteratur, idéhistoria och religion
Sammanfattning : The following essay concerns questions about the status of history in Walter Benjamin´s critical philosophy of history and Rosi Braidotti´s nomadic feminism. I conduct a comparative actualization through locating affinities in their respective theory concerning question around the status of history and historiography, how we remember, write and present history, the relation between the present-day, the past and the future, between the subject and the collective. LÄS MER