Sökning: "Pragmatic transfer"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 11 uppsatser innehållade orden Pragmatic transfer.
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : The present study aims at exploring how negative pragmatic transfer has affectedChinese learners of English in terms of the completion of cross-cultural refusals and thecorrelation between their linguistic proficiency and pragmatic competence. The empirical datawere collected through an elicitation instrument, i.e. LÄS MER
2. La possibilité d’un transfert culturel : Stratégies de traduction des noms propres et des métaphores dans un texte socio-politiqueMagister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för språk (SPR)
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to analyse the translation strategies used in order to translate a socio-political text from French to Swedish with focus on proper names and metaphors. Proper names and metaphors are deeply culture rooted and containers of specific elements familiar only to an initiated audience. LÄS MER
3. Traduire un portrait de Paris : Une étude sur les problèmes de traduction d’un récit de voyage du français au suédoisMagister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för språk (SPR)
Sammanfattning : The aim of this essay is to investigate the translation problems translating a travel book about Paris, with cultural and historic connotations, from French, source language, into Swedish, target language. The method that is used is Nords’ text analysis model, which is functionalist and pragmatic. LÄS MER
4. The link between transfer pricing and the EU customs valuation law: is there any and how could it be strengthened?Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för handelsrätt
Sammanfattning : Transfer pricing and EU customs law are regulated by two separate sets of rules. Ultimately, the objective of transfer pricing, as a tax measure, is to ensure that the transactions between associated enterprises are conducted in accordance with the same terms as between independent enterprises. LÄS MER
5. The creation of a management fashion - contextualization in practice: A case study of value-based health care's introduction at the Karolinska University Hospital, in Stockholm, SwedenD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för företagande och ledning
Sammanfattning : This study charts how "Value based health-care delivery", a management idea created by Michael Porter and Elizabeth Teisberg, and promoted by the Boston Consulting Group, has been translated in a Swedish context, up until August 2017. It traces the travel of the concept, from its origins, to its meteoric rise within the Swedish healthcare system, culminating in its operationalization at the Karolinska University Hospital, as the cornerstone of a wide ranging reorganization. LÄS MER