Sökning: "Social sector"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1514 uppsatser innehållade orden Social sector.
1. ATT SE VÄRLDEN I ETT DANSANDE K En multimodal socialsemiotisk analys av Kungsbacka Teaters profilMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för filosofi, lingvistikoch vetenskapsteori
Sammanfattning : To examine the semiotic resources that constitute the multimodal corporate identity of Kungsbacka Theater, specifically as expressed as signs in threeexamples: the front page and the first spread of the theater program for spring 2019 as well as the homepage of the theater’s website. The study finds that, in the examples analyzed, the signs are primarily expressed through the modes of shape, color, typography, writing and moving image. LÄS MER
2. “No big boobs? I’m out”. En kvalitativ studie av mäns och kvinnors bemötande på streamingplattformen Twitch.tvKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The internet has expanded greatly, revolutionising almost every aspect of communication and creating so far unseen interactions and social networks. It’s a space where people can connect, get access to otherwise unseen knowledge and explore new hobbies with others. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : Energy poverty and lack of access to electricity is a global problem which is recognised in the sustainable development goal 7. Today 1.2 billion people live without access to electricity and most of them are situated in Sub-Saharan Africa where biomass still constitutes the main source of energy. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Title: The Driving Force of Sustainability - A Case Study of Brinova Fastigheter AB Seminar date: 2019-06-05 Course: FEKH19 Business Administration: Bachelor Degree Project in Strategic Management Undergraduate Level Authors: Martin Frankendal, Valdemar Lennartsson & Eric Witt Advisor: Devrim Göktepe-Hultén Purpose: The purpose of this study is to examine which the driving forces are to implement sustainability in the business model and how this is implemented through a resource perspective. In the study this is analyzed in order to describe how a company's resources are organized and customized for their sustainable initiatives. LÄS MER
5. Defining Nature: Who’s Talking? The concept of nature in legal cases with Rights of Nature in Ecuador : a frame/framing analysis of interpretations of nature, underlying factors and recommended actionsMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Urban and Rural Development
Sammanfattning : Since 2008, the Ecuadorian constitution grants intrinsic rights to nature. However, scholars highlight the stark contrast between the intended philosophy of rights of nature (RoN) and its implementation. The concept of “nature” in the constitution is left relatively undefined, hence open for interpretation of any actor in court. LÄS MER