Sökning: "Viktor Jakobsson"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 8 uppsatser innehållade orden Viktor Jakobsson.
1. Factors triggering currency and banking crises, An empirical study of Latin America during 1990-2010Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper examines factors that triggered widespread currency and banking crises in Latin America during 1990-2010 by looking at specific macroeconomic and financial variables. The paper aim to contribute to the vast literature of financial crises by distinguishing itself in three ways. LÄS MER
2. Högstadielärares läsförståelseundervisning : Fyra svensklärares uppfattning och undervisning om läsförståelse i årskurs 7–9Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Karlstads universitet/Fakulteten för humaniora och samhällsvetenskap (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : This study highlights and raise the question regarding how Swedish language teachers teach reading comprehension. The study presents the results of four interviews conducted with four different Swedish language teachers from the grades 7-9. LÄS MER
3. Swedish companies and Russia just changed their relationship status to "it is complicated" : A multi-case study about how Swedish B2B companies change commitments towards the turbulent Russian market to remain resilientKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF)
Sammanfattning : Title: Swedish companies and Russia just changed their relationship status to “It is complicated” - A multi-case study about how Swedish B2B companies change commitments towards the turbulent Russian market to remain resilient Authors: Hannes von Dahn & Viktor Jakobsson Supervisor: Niklas Åkerman Examiner: Susanne Sandberg Course: Business Administration III - Degree Project with specialization in International Business (Bachelor) Problem: The sanctions against Russia and the decline of the oil price have created a complex situation. As a result of this the Swedish export dropped with 50% in just one year. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines how asymmetric information causes issues in online markets and how it leads to mispricing between buyers and sellers. Asymmetric information and its negative effect on traditional markets have been examined by earlier studies but we strive to test the the theory on an online market. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för fysik
Sammanfattning : This thesis suggests a modiﬁcation to the popular Scale Invariant Feature Transform (SIFT) algorithm (Lowe, 2004) often used in photogrammetry and computer vision to ﬁnd features in images for measurement. The SIFT algorithm works by ﬁrst detecting points in images at diﬀerent scales and sizes. LÄS MER