Sökning: "information systems"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 4486 uppsatser innehållade orden information systems.
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för neurovetenskap och fysiologi
Sammanfattning : Objective: To investigate how higher maximum force output (MFO) in Bone Anchored Hearing Systems affects the perceived benefit, subjective experience of sounds as well as hearing outcomes in subjects with mixed hearing loss, seen in relation to a smaller sound processor with lower MFO.Material and method: Prospective, randomized cross-over study (ABA). LÄS MER
2. Möjligheter och hinder för att kunna ge mödra- och nyföddhetsvård av god kvalitet i Ibanda hälsozon i Demokratiska Republiken Kongo.Magister-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Background: The Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) has one of the highest maternal andnewborn mortality in the world. Although the availability of care has increased, the quality ofcare is still low. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Today, Artificial Intelligence is one of the most important technologies, ubiquitous in our daily lives. Deep Neural Networks (DNN's) have come up as state of art for various machine intelligence applications such as object detection, image classification, face recognition and performs myriad of activities with exceptional prediction accuracy. LÄS MER
4. Web-based prototype for protecting controllers from existing cyber-attacks in an industrial control systemUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, KTH/Medicinteknik och hälsosystem
Sammanfattning : Industrial control system or ICS is a critical part of the infrastructure in society. An example of ICS is the rail networks or energy plants like the nuclear plant. SCADA is an ICS system following a hierarchical structure. Due to the fact that a control system can be very large, monitoring remote through networks is an effective way to do so. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Partikelfysik; Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : It is evident from cosmological observations such as the Cosmic Microwave Background, and the motion of galaxies, that the universe consists of approximately 5 times more mass than visible matter can account for. The Light Dark Matter eXperiment (LDMX) will take a unique approach in its hunt for dark matter; it will look for missing momentum signals in electron collisions with a Tungsten target, and will be looking in the sub GeV energy range for evidence of dark matter interactions. LÄS MER