Sökning: "life world phenomenology"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 80 uppsatser innehållade orden life world phenomenology.
1. Growing home together: An eco-phenomenological study of urban wild-gardeners’ experience of insectsMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : Assumptions about humankind’s separation from the rest of life on Earth have fuelled worldwide environmental destruction and a subsequent widespread loss of abundance and biodiversity amongst insects. As insects are vital to the health of the biosphere, a reconciliation of humans with the natural world is in due season. LÄS MER
2. Historier får liv : En etnologisk studie av performans och kulturhistoriska kläder på friluftsmuseet SkansenMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för kulturantropologi och etnologi
Sammanfattning : Ever since the beginning, museums around the world have tried using different techniques to attract visitors. Some open-air museums have even started to create small worlds of their own, wherein they perform living history. The idea is that visitors will be able to step into history, and see different time periods with their own eyes. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan Dalarna/Institutionen för språk, litteratur och lärande
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to expand our knowledge of the learning processes of an adult learner of Swedish as second language, in his different regional lifeworlds; family, friends, school and work. Based on a lifeworld approach to human existence and learning the study is grounded in Husserl’s contribution to phenomenology. LÄS MER
4. Arkiv, levnadsberättelser och tillhörighet : En narrativ studie av det betydelsebärande i att använda arkivMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för ABM
Sammanfattning : The aim of this master’s thesis in archival science is to understand how four individuals’ use or creation of archival records affects the experience of social, cultural, and ethnic belongingness in time and space. The questions investigated are: 1) How do the individuals conceptualize the records' origin and how do this affect their interpretations of past and present time? 2) Which stories about belongingness appear when the individuals tell about the records and how do these relate to themselves and their surrounding world? 3) How can activation of the records related to places, persons, and relationships become meaningful? The study is a part of a poststructuralist tradition that focuses on microhistories, versatility, and changes. LÄS MER
5. Den kollektiva ensamheten - En kvalitativ intervjustudie om äldre individers upplevelser av pandemin covid-19 under året 2020Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : In the year of 2020 the world was hit by a pandemic named covid-19, or coronavirus disease 2019. The virus affected the entire world population, more or less, and not least the elderly and various risk groups. The virus and its consequences are still current in the beginning of 2021. LÄS MER