Sökning: "the right to asylum"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 145 uppsatser innehållade orden the right to asylum.
1. Social workers with borders Finnish social workers’ perceptions of transnationalism in the practice with unaccompanied minor migrantsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The aim of this paper was to study the perceptions which Finnish social workers hold of transnationalism in their practice with unaccompanied minors. Seeing how they perceived it as part of the minor’s lives, how they took into consideration the transnational family ties, and how transnational was their own practice were the questions that this study intended to answer. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten; Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : By combining a legal doctrinal study and an empirical interview study, this thesis examines the implementation of the right to access to justice under article 13 of the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities for persons who due to post-traumatic stress syndrome have difficulties accounting for their stories in asylum proceedings. The starting point is that persons with PTSD likely will have more difficulties than others in presenting stories that will be viewed as credible, and that this could be mitigated through full implementation of article 13 of the CRPD. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Teologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In 2016 a new temporary asylum law was introduced in Sweden which limited the chance of being granted asylum. This law was most hard hitting on unaccompanied young people who no longer received fair asylum processes. The government changed part of the temporary law in 2018, and this amendment is referred to as the Upper Secondary School Act. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för idé- och samhällsstudier
Sammanfattning : Using the events in Sweden in the autumn of 2015 as a practical example, this paper examines the question of whether there are circumstances when it is morally permissible for rich, democratic states to close their borders to asylum-seekers. To lay a common ground, the author starts by looking at the right of asylum-seekers, who a refugee is, and what obligations a host country have towards them. LÄS MER
5. Trovärdighetsbedömningar och sexuell läggning : Metoder för att fastställa sexuell läggning och rätten till värdighet, integritet och privatliv i asylärendenUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER