Sökning: "what is realism"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 194 uppsatser innehållade orden what is realism.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis will be studying the EUs Common Security and Defence Policy (CSDP) and the notion of strategic autonomy, asking why at this particular time does the EU strive for strategic autonomy. This research puzzle together with the research question What factors are behind the EUs sudden strive for strategic autonomy and how can it best be theoretically explained? provides the focus of this thesis. LÄS MER
2. RISK, RESPECT & UNSPEAKABLE ACTS : Untangling Intimate-Sexual Consent through 'Intuitive Inquiry' & 'Agential Realism'Magister-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Centrum för genusforskning (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : In an attempt to address the issues in research and theory on consent, this thesis explores what consent can be seen as "doing" through an 'Intuitive Inquiry' (Anderson 2011a) and 'Agential Realism' (Barad 2007). Various manifestations of consent appears through: the experience of the researcher, consent research and theory, consent legislation, interviews with professionals in intimate-sexual consent, and, feminist fanzines. LÄS MER
3. Reconsidering the EU as a Geoeconomic Actor : A Critical Discourse Analysis of the internal debate regarding a New Industrial Strategy for the European UnionMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för ekonomisk och industriell utveckling
Sammanfattning : In recent years there has been a growing internal debate within the EU regarding the direction of its trade policy. Circled around the understanding of a geoeconomic development within the international economic sphere, the Union is divided in terms of how to best respond in this proclaimed situation for ensuring its future success and prosperity. LÄS MER
4. Ghostly Bells and Monstrous Drumming : An Exploration of Intermediality and Supernatural Strangeness in "Especially Heinous"Master-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för språk (SPR)
Sammanfattning : Various contemporary female authors deploy supernatural motifs portrayed through or alongside diverse forms of intermediality in texts which thematise the patriarchal oppression of women. In order to throw light on this phenomenon, this thesis investigates the intermedial relations and supernatural motifs of Carmen Maria Machado’s novella “Especially Heinous: 272 Views of Law & Order: SVU”, and their relation to the political themes of the text. LÄS MER
- L2-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The following comparative case study examines Russian foreign policy since the creation of the Russian Federation. The study aims to explain if and to what extent the Russian interference in armed conflicts have changed during Vladimir Putin's administration compared to Boris Yeltsin's. LÄS MER