Sökning: "”good governance”"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 229 uppsatser innehållade orden ”good governance”.
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Örebro universitet/Institutionen för humaniora, utbildnings- och samhällsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : This essay explores different perspectives on governance in Swedish education as expressed in two different government texts. The purpose is to show how the roll of the teacher might be understood in relation to the governance of education and its public and private goals. LÄS MER
2. Explaining within-country variation in post-war democratization : The role of legitimate local-international partnerships in municipal governance reform in KosovoMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för freds- och konfliktforskning
Sammanfattning : A growing literature on hybrid peace governance has showed the importance of taking into account the interactive nature of peacebuilding. However, this literature largely remains imprecise about how local-international interactions affect outcomes, and the hybrid turn has not produced much comparative empirical evidence. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : In order to have a successful outcome and to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals by 2030, the development of the hydropower sector is important. This as the hydropower contributes to the socioeconomic development and economic growth, as well as to have an efficient implementation of the SDGs. LÄS MER
4. ESG investing in the Eurozone : Portfolio performance of best-effort and best-in-class approachesUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : The last decades have seen a rapid increase of sustainable investing, also known as ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) investing. There has also been an increasing body of academic literature devoted to whether investors can gain any financial benefits from taking ESG under consideration. LÄS MER
5. Exploring Determinants of Welfare State Development in Post-Communist States: A Quantitative Comparative AnalysisMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Since the collapse of the communist regimes of Soviet Union and Yugoslavia, the welfare regimes in Central and Eastern Europe have been fundamentally transformed in accordance with the process of economic liberalization in these countries. However, the underlying factors behind the diverging paths and trajectories of post-communist welfare states have yet to be understood. LÄS MER