Sökning: "Consumer Purchasing Behaviour"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 83 uppsatser innehållade orden Consumer Purchasing Behaviour.
1. Out with the Old and in with the New - Consumer Clothing Practices and how they contribute to a Circular Fashion MarketMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Marketing and Consumption.... LÄS MER
2. The Country-of-Origin Effect in the Personal Care Market : A study on Swedish consumers’ perception of Chinese productsKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Företagsekonomi; Högskolan i Gävle/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Title: The Country-of-Origin Effect in the Personal Care Market Level: Final assignment for Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration Author: Simon Andersson and Gustaf Persson Supervisor: Jonas Kågström Date: 2019 – January Aim: The study aims to analyse Swedish consumers’ perceptions on the Country-of-Origin effects regarding Chinese products. Method: The study is based on a quantitative method. LÄS MER
3. Sustainable apparel consumption: the attitude-behavior gap among Swedish consumers : An exploratory study on Millennials and Generation X consumers´ purchasing habitsKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/Internationella Handelshögskolan; Högskolan i Jönköping/Internationella Handelshögskolan
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to investigate sustainable apparel purchasing habits from customers’ perspective with an emphasis on attitude-behaviour towards the phenomenon. Furthermore, the possible attitude-behaviour gaps are detected throughout the research, illustrating dissimilarities in sustainable apparel consumption and discrepancies between actual purchasing action and consumer attitude. LÄS MER
4. Comfort me : A qualitative study on the behaviour of Generation Y when purchasing the high-involvement product everyday bra.Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Background: It is an essential clothing piece for women, which is proven to enhance the consumers’ perception of themselves, namely a woman everyday bra. There seems to be a lack in recent research on women lingerie especially within the Generation Y. LÄS MER
5. Why buy green? : An exploration of drivers and barriers related to sustainable purchasing in the Swedish food sectorMaster-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Sustainability has become a subject of much interest in recent years, due to the deterioration of the natural environment. In response there has been increasing public pressure on businesses to provide environmentally friendly product alternatives for consumers. LÄS MER