Sökning: "Contractual service"
Visar resultat 26 - 30 av 31 uppsatser innehållade orden Contractual service.
26. Korruption och intressekonflikter : Hur hanteras offentliga intressekonflikter av den svenska lagstiftningen?Kandidat-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Fakulteten för ekonomi, kommunikation och IT
Sammanfattning : Officially, Sweden has a very low level of corruption and in 2008 topped Transparency International’s list in terms of the perception of a lack of corruption. However, on closer examination it would appear that the Swedish public sector is not as clean as the Transparency International list suggests. LÄS MER
27. Liability for Pure Economic Loss in English and Swedish Law of Tort - a comparative analysis with special regard to problems concerning misrepresentation in non-contractual relationsUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : According to Chapter 2 Section 2 of the Swedish Tort Liability Act, pure economic loss arising in non-contractual relations shall be compensated if the tortfeasor has caused the loss through the commission of a crime. Although never intended, until recently, the general view was that in the absence of legislation, damages could only be awarded for pure economic loss outside contractual relations if suffered in connection with a crime. LÄS MER
28. Oskäliga villkor för utvidgade nybilsgarantiers giltighet : I konsumenternas eller konkurrenternas intresse?Magister-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Ekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : A buyer of a new car is often offered a various selection of warranties. A warranty can e.g. exist in the form of an extended new car warranty. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Machine-to-machine (M2M) communication is a phase in the digital revolution connecting computing devices with each other bringing along new business opportunities for companies. Although being a fast growing field it has not been researched to any greater extent, particularly not within the academical literature. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Electronic signatures allow software at the end of an electronic transaction to confirm the identity of the party initiating the transaction and to verify the integrity of the information received. The use of an electronic signature will begin a new era in the transition from old-fashioned pen-on-paper signatures to those that can be electronically created and stored. LÄS MER