Sökning: "Lund and method"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 710 uppsatser innehållade orden Lund and method.
1. DEMOCRACY OF ARCHITECTURE An Exploration of the Lack of Democratic Responsiveness in Contemporary Urban Architectural StylesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : A key feature of democracy is responsiveness: that the political decisions respond to the will of the electorate. Previous studies show that most people tend to prefer Classical and classical inspired architecture in urban environments. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Matematik LTH
Sammanfattning : 3D segmentations of hearts with congenital heart defects are routinely used today. They are used to study hearts and to prepare before surgery which makes them an important part of patient care. The 3D segmentations are usually created manually, which is a time-consuming process. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/European Spallation Source ESS AB; Lunds universitet/Synkrotronljusfysik
Sammanfattning : In this work, we examine a novel method for the determination of proton beam waist locations using beam position monitors. Based on the lattice of the final transport line section of the European Spallation Source linac, a simplified version of the beam line composed of quadrupole magnets and correctors is constructed in Python using a matrix formalism. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Biomedicinsk teknik
Sammanfattning : Lung diseases such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is one of the most common casue of death worldwide, yet the lungs are one of the most difficult parts of the body to examine. Today's technology hinder the diagnosis of the lungs and great difficulties occurs when trying to find the cause of illness. LÄS MER
5. Exploring Coordination Mechanisms and Product Characteristics for Food Waste Reduction Principles: A Case Study in Physical DistributionMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Teknisk logistik
Sammanfattning : Title: Exploring Coordination Mechanisms and Product Characteristics for Food Waste Reduction Principles: A Case Study in Physical Distribution Author: Zacharias Samuelsson Thesis supervisor: Eva Berg, Faculty of Engineering at Lund University Thesis Purpose: Identify food waste causes in a global distribution network and develop an improvement proposal for minimizing food waste. Method: This study develops a food waste mitigation framework based on a literature review and assess it through a case at a company. LÄS MER