Sökning: "Self-service technology"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 86 uppsatser innehållade orden Self-service technology.
1. A Case Study of Chatbot Implementation: An exploratory study of how organizations implement chatbot solutions within the framework of new self service technologyD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för företagande och ledning; Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för marknadsföring och strategi
Sammanfattning : New Self Service Technology (SST) is increasingly being implemented within many organizations. One of the most successful recent developments within SST can be identified as chatbot solutions within customer support functions. LÄS MER
2. Självbetjäning ur ett tjänsteförrättare perspektiv : Tjänsteförrättares upplevelser av digitala självbetjäningstjänster och dess effekter inom hotellbranschenKandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för informatik
Sammanfattning : Today the society is more digitalized than yesterday. Like the rest of the world, the hotel industry is also being more digitalized. In the hotel industry hotels are working a lot with how they can interact the guest to be more active in the value creating processes and have started to adopt self-service technology. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Throughout the last years, the service encounter has gone through drastic changes due to rapid technological developments. The research area of service marketing is therefore putting a stronger focus on the academic field of technology-infused service encounters. LÄS MER
4. Customers’ perceptions of self-service quality : a qualitative case study in the Swedish banking sectorMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Forest Economics
Sammanfattning : Self-service technology, SST, enables the customer to interact with a service without contact with an employee. This technology has several benefits for both customers and businesses and is a powerful tool to achieve long term success. So the quality of an SST becomes crucial for businesses in order to achieve long term success. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : Continuous Delivery (CD) has today become an essential part of software development for a reliable and automated quality assurance process. However, the challenge of introducing CD starts with setting up a CD pipeline and providing the necessary infrastructure for it, which may take a considerable amount of time and require expertise knowledge. LÄS MER