Sökning: "change of CEO"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 74 uppsatser innehållade orden change of CEO.
1. CEO Succession and Firm Performance: The Interconnectedness Between the Nature of Departure and Successor OriginC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för redovisning och finansiering
Sammanfattning : We investigate whether firm performance following CEO succession is influenced by the nature of the departure in combination with the origin of the successor CEO. We hypothesize that an interconnectedness of those two processes plays a fundamental role in explaining the link between executive turnover and subsequent firm performance. LÄS MER
2. En samvetslös diktator eller ett hjälplöst offer? : En kvalitativ studie av nyhetsrapporteringen kring Benny Fredriksson under metoo-rörelsenKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för medier och journalistik (MJ); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för medier och journalistik (MJ)
Sammanfattning : The aim of the study was to examine the news coverage surrounding Stockholm City Theatre’s former CEO Benny Fredriksson during the metoo-movement, from the time of the accusations against him until a time after his death. The questions examined were: How is Benny Fredriksson represented at the time of the publishing of the accusations and at the time of his death? How are the anonymous witnesses and the journalism represented? How does the representation of victims and perpetrators change after the death of Benny Fredriksson? What are the differences and similarities in the reporting of Aftonbladet and Dagens Nyheter? To analyze this, we made a discourse analysis of 12 articles from Aftonbladet and 13 articles from Dagens Nyheter. LÄS MER
3. Does earnings response following CEO turnovers depend on successor origin?: A study on post-turnover earnings response coefficients in North AmericaC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : A change in CEO represents a significant event in the life of a firm and can have a large impact on its subsequent direction and performance. This study investigates the effect of CEO turnover on the stock market's response to earnings announcements. LÄS MER
- C-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : We study the correlation between company performance and the selection of gender in 236 CEOs appointments in Sweden over the years 2005-2016. We seek to investigate whether the "glass cliff" is prevalent in Sweden, a phenomenon which states that female leaders are appointed to leadership positions associated with higher risk of failure to a larger extent than men. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Purpose: The purpose of this thesis is to contribute to the “Levers of Control” theory through empirical insights on the use of levers of control to control strategy and drive strategic change in a corporatized context. Methodology: A single-case study built on a qualitative research strategy around a revelatory case of corporatization has been chosen to fulfill the purpose of this study. LÄS MER