Sökning: "translation theory"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 270 uppsatser innehållade orden translation theory.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study was to compare four original Japanese books with theircorresponding translations in Swedish, using the following questions; are thetranslations semantic or communicative? And in what way does this manifestitself in the translations. Second, why do the translator choose respectivemethod and what consequences does that bring the translation? This study wasconducted using Newmark’s theories regarding semantic and communicativetranslation theory, whereas the semantic translation shows loyalty to the authorand the communicative to the readership. LÄS MER
2. Socialt arbete inom rättspsykiatrin. En kvalitativ studie om kulturkompetens på RättsmedicinalverketKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : Several studies have shown that migration can have negative effects on the mental well being ofrefugees and asylum seekers. Asylum seekers and refugees is a heterogeneous group which makes itdifficult to draw general conclusions about their experiences and needs. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi; Lunds universitet/Humanekologi
Sammanfattning : Malmö is an expanding, globalised and multicultural city with the aim to be sustainable and green. Throughout this aim, there is the actuality of negotiating space: space for housing, space for activity and green space for nature. Many different preferences of when, how and why to use public space meet and friction is inevitable. LÄS MER
4. De overdracht van Nederlandse getuigenisliteratuur naar Zweden : In welk opzicht verschillen de besluiten om vier getuigenisboeken in het Zweeds te laten vertalen en uitgeven Hoe ziet de receptie van deze boeken uitKandidat-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Nederländska
Sammanfattning : In this case study four non-fiction books are being accompanied on their way from the Netherlands to the public in Sweden, that is from one peripheral language into another. Where did the initiative come from? Were there any subsidies and did that matter? What kind of publishers were involved and were there also other agents involved? Who were the most important cultural mediators? How were the books framed in order to be noticed in the new country? How does all this fit in with the sociological theory of transnational cultural transfer? It turned out that these books more or less followed the expected path with a few exceptions: Two of the books were published by large-scale publishers in Sweden although they had not proved to be successful in the Netherlands. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Teologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The aim of this paper is to use a cultural-hermeneutic methodology to investigate how meaning is constructed in a contemporary social situation (co-culturally) and to suggest the Christian concept incurvatus in se as a critical theological resource (counter-culturally). Central to this account is how to think theologically in a secular situation. LÄS MER