Sökning: "Ministry of Regional Development"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 12 uppsatser innehållade orden Ministry of Regional Development.
1. Tracking Climate Finance in the German Building Sector: A Landscape of finance flows for building decarbonisation in 2016Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Internationella miljöinstitutet
Sammanfattning : Germany’s Energy Concept aims to reduce the building sector’s primary energy demand by 80% compared to 2008 levels, of which 20% are to be achieved by 2020. This requires significant investment in integrated renewables and thermal. Public funds cannot finance such transition alone. LÄS MER
2. Green Infrastructure a line of trees or a philosophy? A study of a contested concept at the County Administrative Board of SkåneMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi
Sammanfattning : Landscape fragmentation and decreasing habitat areas poses a threat to biodiversity worldwide. Green infrastructure has developed as a conservation approach promoting habitat connectivity on a landscape scale. However, green infrastructure is much more than a network of natural structures and elements enabling species movement. LÄS MER
3. The Role of Institutions for the Development of Science Parks : The Case of Regional Science Parks in ThailandMagister-uppsats, KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : This thesis contributes to the understanding of the role of institutions as a factor for the development of Science Park projects. Semi-structured interviews have been conducted to find out the institutional factors given by Science Park Promotion Agency (SPA), supported by Ministry of Science and Technology, Thailand in response to Regional Science Parks in Thailand. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : After years of neglect, Lebanon is facing the consequences of a struggling water sector. Existing water networks are deficient; water supply continuity is low; most wastewater is discharged into rivers or the Mediterranean Sea without adequate treatment; and inter-agency coordination remains weak and fragmented. LÄS MER
5. Integrated Energy Recovery Scenarios of Biomass Residues in the Non-interconnected Island of Crete : A Pre-Feasibility Study in GreeceMaster-uppsats, KTH/Industriell ekologi
Sammanfattning : The cornerstone of our production system is based on the concept “take, make, waste”. Moreover, the manufacture of a product requires the input of energy and raw materials which produce waste and products. The latter ultimately end up becoming wastes. LÄS MER