Sökning: "Plant-based proteins"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 20 uppsatser innehållade orden Plant-based proteins.
1. Alkaline Protein Extraction of Oat Bran and Oat Endosperm Flour - the Effect of pH during Extraction and PrecipitationMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Livsmedelsteknik och nutrition (master)
Sammanfattning : An increased understanding of the negative impacts of animal-based proteins, on both environment and health, has led to a rise in the demand for plant-based proteins. To meet the demands, conventional crops must be efficiently utilized. LÄS MER
2. Packaging for Plant-based protein diets - Exploring the requirements from the consumer and industry perspectiveMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Förpackningslogistik
Sammanfattning : The sustainable production and consumption of foods is gaining traction and globally, it is believed that there is nutritional transitional taking place from animal-based protein to plant-based protein. Product requirements, supply chain conditions, and consumption patterns for animal-based proteins and plant-based proteins will vary. LÄS MER
3. How do different ingredients affect the fermentation time and structure of plant-based yoghurt-like products?Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Livsmedelsteknik och nutrition (master)
Sammanfattning : The market of plant based dairy alternatives such as yoghurt alternatives continues to grow as more information on the environmental impact of traditional dairy products become available. The plant-based yoghurt alternatives come with a new set of problems, including longer fermentation times and poor gel structure formation. LÄS MER
4. Entrepreneurship and the plant-based protein transition : A discourse analysis of packaging of Swedish plant-based brandsMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för samhällsbyggnad och industriell teknik
Sammanfattning : A protein transition from more animal-based to more plant-based proteins in human diets isessential for the health of the planet and its human population. This thesis focusses onentrepreneurship, one of the many angles of this transition. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Produktutveckling
Sammanfattning : This study evaluated the pilot-scale rapid-prototyping development of liquid plant-based young child formulae, by exploring different sources of proteins, carbohydrates, lipids, and flavours. The study was undertaken in collaboration with an industrial partner thus confidential information was blinded. LÄS MER