Sökning: "Triple bottom line"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 193 uppsatser innehållade orden Triple bottom line.
1. Words are just words until they appear in action, right? - Sustainability reporting and its significance for customers in the Swedish fast fashion industryKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Background and Problem: The awareness towards environmental sustainability has increasedrapidly both in society and among clothing companies’ stakeholders, e.g. the customers buyingtheir products. This awareness affects the fast fashion industry which is one of the most pollutingindustries. LÄS MER
2. Sustainability implementation within the value chain using continuous improvement - A case study of MNCs implementation of sustainabilityMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in International Business and Trade.... LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Economics
Sammanfattning : The insurance industry has been up to date in the media several of times since it has been recognized that insurance intermediaries is unnecessary and that the industry only exists to make money. Seeing as there are just a few people in the society who uses insurance intermediaries. LÄS MER
4. The influence of corporate governance on CSR : a multiple case study of the Swedish insurance sectorMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Economics
Sammanfattning : This study responds to the theoretical gap in the academic literature regarding mechanisms of corporate governance and how it affects companies’ corporate social responsibility-efforts. The study also aims to deepen the understanding of corporate governance and corporate social responsibility-efforts in the insurance sector. LÄS MER
5. Assuring sustainability information : a study on the role of the independent third-party auditor in sustainability reporting assuranceMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Economics
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to provide a better understanding on the phenomenon of assurance of sustainability reports (SR) in Sweden by studying the role of the auditor through the lens of institutional theory. The subject is specifically relevant to sustainability managers, auditors and accountants as well as policy makers. LÄS MER