Sökning: "asylum seeking"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 192 uppsatser innehållade orden asylum seeking.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Hälsa och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study was to explore how a small town in Sweden worked with unaccompanied asylum-seeking adolescents. More specifically on how the municipality of the town through their professional staff and its Labor Market Department worked to establish them into the Swedish society. LÄS MER
2. Framställningar av ensamkommande barn - En postkolonial analys av tidningsartiklar från AftonbladetKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study was to create an understanding of how Aftonbladet, one of Sweden's biggest newspaper, describes unaccompanied asylum-seeking children in the years of 2015 and 2018. Another aim was to analyze differences and similarities in the descriptions between these two years. LÄS MER
3. De försvunna barnen : En kvalitativ textanalys om orsaker till att ensamkommande barn försvinner i Sverige och konsekvenserna härav utifrån ett barnperspektivKandidat-uppsats, Enskilda Högskolan Stockholm/Högskolan för mänskliga rättigheter
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis has been to identify the causes and consequences of unaccompanied children disappearing. The method used in the study is a qualitative text analysis where approaches aim to investigate a problem that exists in society, but where it is important to describe and understand the reality that the unaccompanied children who disappear in Sweden go through. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för medicin
Sammanfattning : Background:The complexity of lone refugee children’ s vulnerability in terms of politicaleconomy, social and mental health phenomena has a big range. Lone refugee children arevulnerable due to the interaction between traumatic events and the separation from lovedones. LÄS MER
5. Aligning Fortress Europe with the Rainbow? The Securitization of Migration and LGBTI Asylum Seekers in the European Union.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : The increase of migration into the European Union, which peaked during the 2015humanitarian crisis of refugees, has raised concerns about security within nationalist politicaldiscourse across the EU. European right-wing populist discourse revolves around a perceivedthreat to national and European culture and identity, pushing adamantly for restrictions inmigration policy, and black-marking asylum seekers as hostile actors. LÄS MER