Sökning: "cluster policy."
Visar resultat 11 - 15 av 38 uppsatser innehållade orden cluster policy..
11. Innovative Cluster Organizations in Tanzania : A Minor Field Study evaluating cluster performance and actor collaborations within the clusters included in ISCP-TzMaster-uppsats, KTH/Nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : Cluster Organizations, as a means of promoting competition and innovation in industrial clusters, have become increasingly popular over the world. Cluster organizations aim to increase growth and competitiveness of clusters within a region, and have become a central part of economic policy-making across the world. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Forest Economics
Sammanfattning : In 1993, Sweden issued a new forestry act, which gives equal importance to timber production and nature protection, and uses a wide range of policy tools, known as the Swedish forestry model, to achieve its goals. However, there is evidence that the Swedish forestry model does not perform as well as expected, especially regarding the involvement of Non Industrial Private Forest owners (NIPFs) in conservation. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Tema Miljöförändring
Sammanfattning : The contemporary world landscape is epitomised by a highly globalised world economy, where neo-liberal agendas push for ultimate competitiveness and much of the manufacturing and production processes have been relocated from core to semi-peripheral countries. To be able to compete in the global arena, many developing nations and newly emerging economies have sacrificed an approach to sustainable development by neglecting social and ecological aspects. LÄS MER
14. Using multi-criteria evaluation and GIS for chronic food and nutrition insecurity indicators analysis in EthiopiaMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The actual concept of food security focuses on four food security dimensions: food availability, food access, food utilization and food stability of which eight indicators were identified for this study. The study aims to evaluate vulnerability to chronic food and nutrition insecurity, one of the food stability types, in Ethiopia; and examines the relationship between four food security dimensions and stunting of children under age five. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : There is a lot of research dedicated to understanding what makes firms successful, and that research has expanded to take on a systemic approach. Most developed nations are implementing some sort of cluster policy and firms in clusters are well known to perform better than their counterparts. LÄS MER