Sökning: "future narratives"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 235 uppsatser innehållade orden future narratives.
1. Jag skriver för att minnas dig... : En tematisk analys av berättelser om anhörigskap vid demenssjukdomKandidat-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : In Sweden as well as internationally, the demographic development is moving towards an increasingly older population. At the same time the risk for dementia increases with age. This implies a future increased need for care and support for the elderly and for those diagnosed with dementia. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för psykologi
Sammanfattning : Objective and Methods: This thesis investigates the relationship between insecure attachment (anxiety and avoidance), rumination, and overgeneralized episodic memory retrieval in nonclinical adults, addressing the potential moderating role of rumination in the attachment- overgeneralization link. A community sample of 41 Swedish-speaking women participated in a narrative memory task involving attachment and non-attachment narratives. LÄS MER
3. Eftervåld i Sverige : En narrativ studie av kvinnors upplevelser och myndighetsbemötande i svensk kontextKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för socialt arbete (SA)
Sammanfattning : This study aims to enhance understanding of the experiences of women subjected to post-separation violence in their interactions with authorities. Employing a narrative analysis grounded in feminist theory, five autobiographies storys published between 2005 and 2020 were explored. LÄS MER
4. UNVEILING REALITIES: A QUALITATIVE EXPLORATION OF GENDER EQUALITY POLICIES TO MAINTAIN A WORK BALANCE IN SWEDEN.Master-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : This qualitative study delves into the intricate relationship between gender equality policies and work-life balance in the Swedish professional landscape. Thematic analysis of narratives from four respondents reveals insights into "Perception of Gender Equality Policies," "Key Challenges in Balancing Career and Family Responsibilities," and "Organizational Practices and Cultures. LÄS MER
5. FACEBOOK IS NOW META. Meta's corporate sociotechnical imaginary and the discursive construction of the Metaverse as the social platform of the futureMaster-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : The interpretive discourse-analytic framework of the Sociology of Knowledge Approach to Discourse is used to analyze how Meta's senior executives discursively frame the use of augmented reality and virtual reality in order to position the Metaverse as the next social platform during Connect 2021. The findings suggest five interpretive schemas that characterize the Metaverse as a social platform of the future: (a) the Metaverse as the next version of the Internet; (b) the Metaverse as a facilitator of presence and a connector of people; (c) the Metaverse as a marketplace in the Metaverse economy; (d) the Metaverse as a ubiquitous place in our daily lives; and (e) the Metaverse as a space designed in a responsible manner. LÄS MER