Sökning: "organizational culture"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1095 uppsatser innehållade orden organizational culture.
1. Analysis and improvement of material handling in a highly customized multi-variant product-based production systemMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/JTH, Produktionsutveckling; Högskolan i Jönköping/JTH, Produktionsutveckling
Sammanfattning : Twenty first century manufacturing is characterized by customer specific products. Customers expect greater differentiation in the products that companies offer to them, thus changing the whole landscape of production. Greater the variety of products being offered to customers, greater is the complexity of shop floor operations. LÄS MER
2. En explorativ undersökning av individuella och organisatoriska faktorer för det konstruktiva och destruktiva ledarskapet ur chefens perspektivMagister-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för psykologi; Umeå universitet/Institutionen för psykologi
Sammanfattning : Leadership style can have major consequences for the employees’ work environment and well-being. There are several theories that focus on the positive aspects of leadership styles, such as transformative, coaching, and situational leadership, which constitute the theoretical frameworks for the present study. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/ Högskolan för scen och musik
Sammanfattning : The study results show that children and parents develop social networks characterized by mutualtrust and faith. Swedish society, with its strong public welfare system, has a high level ofinterpersonal trust. LÄS MER
4. Agile Going Global – Can You Manage The Kowledge? Agile Methodologies Influence On MNCs’ Knowledge ManagementMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in International Business and Trade.... LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The purpose of the study is to investigate the retention of academic women working intechnology companies. What makes women stay in organizations dominated by men, and whatrole does experience and the conception of gender play in understanding female retention?Prior research in this area has mainly been focused on the reasons why women are leavingorganizations dominated by men. LÄS MER